Monday 11 April 2016

Fake News Headlines

(makes a change from every other day...)





















"CNN moderators tried to destroy Trump's credibility by questioning his criticism of how too many vaccines are given all at once to children at too young an age. In his answer, Trump laid out the most compassionate and reasonable explanations on vaccines that has yet been offered by any candidate in this race:

Autism has become an epidemic... Because you take a baby in, and I've seen it, and I've seen it, and I had my children taken care of, over a long period of time, over a two or three year period of time, same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump -- I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, two-years-old, two-and-a-half-years-old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic. ...I'm in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you're going to have -- I think you're going to see a big impact on autism."

http://www.naturalnews.com/053609_The_Boston_Globe_hoax_news_Donald_Trump.html


No comments:

Post a Comment