Thursday, 17 November 2016

John Kirby finally snaps. Replace with Milo?

I've been waiting for this for years, RT journalists have finally pushed him over the edge. I mean, if it was me having to act as an apologist for the Evil Empire, I probably wouldn't have been able to persist as long as Kirby has. (and that woman who used to have the job of making reasonable questions seem somehow unfair).

They would make good school teachers as they always talk to the press and public as if talking to children. They have to do this since having an actual debate would likely cost them their job.

Oh and btw...since state-owned media organisations are very much haram now, what happens to BBC and PBS?



oy vey!
source
(I really want the new spokesman to be Alex or Milo...haha. "Feminism is cancer, we have the DOCUMENTS" - Alex Jonnopolous)

2 months until Trump arrives proper. For those of us who aren't keen on nuclear hellfire, it can't happen quickly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment